-
Thanks for the info,
Dear Mr. Kruman,
Have just finished burning a DVD with Knoppixs, the recorder did not accepted a 700 Mb CD so I had to burn it into a DVD ad it works great, no mess and really great OS, hope to learn more about it as I am also learning Joomla and many other related things. Sorry for the mistake I thought this was the forum I should have posted but I was wrong.
Last thing I have a Kingston Pen drive and would like to format it using Knoppix but I just do not find the format command, just a Floppy format utility and I would like to know how to do this.
* Will download a manual as soon as I found it.
TEEH
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2007, 08:50 PM
-
By xxkiba in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:55 PM
-
By eman45008 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By matt2kjones in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 04:39 PM
-
By ptayanvo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$3.07

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

256GB USB 16-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$54.99