-
The Inquisitive Mind...
...has allot of questions about Knoppix! If I was to run linux from a DVD-RW, would I be able to save my files onto that disk (under /home) and they be under /xxx (/home) when I boot back up? I would like to be able to use Knoppix without having to deal with multiple disks, HD partitions, etc. All I want is for my settings and files to be loaded on startup.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Drezliok in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:31 AM
-
By kamikaze_fish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 01:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00