-
Wireless yes, Internet no
I wonder if anyone out there has had this problem. I am running a Toshiba Satellite Pro with a built in Atheros AR500 mini wireless card. I was able to connect to my WI-FI LAN and the internet running Knoppix 4.3.8. I decided to try some of the later versions (version 5.x.x and up) and I get the following result. I can connect to my LAN just fine. I can bring up the setup page for my router and I can also get the status page for my network printer on my browser. The only problem is that I cannot connect to the internet. LAN yes WAN no. Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By paws in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 11:38 AM
-
By jlmcw18 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-18-2005, 03:35 AM
-
By Ryan450 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 11:46 PM
-
By B0SC0 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By AngelicToy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00