-
Internet and remastering
Internet in normal Knoppix environment (I should mention I use VirtualBox - I have good enough computer for this - quadcore and 4gb Ram) works out of the box, but not in chroot.
I tried pon dsl-provider, pppoeconf, dhcp without success, although netcardconfig returns:
Sending DHCP broadcast from device eth0failed to connect to localhost:bootpc: No such file or directory Failed. Hit return to exit.
How can I connect to the Internet? Thanks
Miha
Similar Threads
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By randika in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 06:13 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 06:39 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 18 Core 2.3 GHz 45MB SR1XD LGA 2011-3 B Grade
$15.95

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98