Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Inquisitive Mind...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4

    The Inquisitive Mind...

    ...has allot of questions about Knoppix! If I was to run linux from a DVD-RW, would I be able to save my files onto that disk (under /home) and they be under /xxx (/home) when I boot back up? I would like to be able to use Knoppix without having to deal with multiple disks, HD partitions, etc. All I want is for my settings and files to be loaded on startup.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4
    Also, how can I write Knoppix to a cd with the built-in Windows tools? I have tried before and it has been unsuccessful.

Similar Threads

  1. updating HDinstall[never mind]
    By Drezliok in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:31 AM
  2. my mind is blown
    By kamikaze_fish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 01:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 PCIe USB 3.1 Gaming picture

MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 PCIe USB 3.1 Gaming

$60.00



ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU picture

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU

$45.00



⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠ picture

⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠

$29.90



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$76.49



MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P picture

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P

$101.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield

$84.99



MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard picture

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard

$163.49