-
Hi Hal,
Thanks for the reply.
This is where I am. I downloaded the Windows XP version, and it is running as I type. I expirimented on my old Compact Flash card and worked out how to save to other directories.
One has to use the left and right arrow keys to drill to the desired location. Pressing the left arrow key several times takes me to the listing of all drives.
Right now it is reporting it will take about 40 hours. I hope it is not stuck.
But I will try your take ownership method. I have had drives in here that only Knoppix and Slax could see. Ubuntu was blind in this respect.
I have fan blowing on the drive, and hopefully things will work out OK.
Cheers,
Packrat1947
Similar Threads
-
By andyp in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:36 PM
-
By mustjustbe in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2007, 03:32 AM
-
By Metallo in forum General Support
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
-
By jf1976 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2006, 06:10 PM
-
By comfortably numb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90