Hi,
I'm not expert both of wireless networking and Knoppix/Linux.
I'm getting crazy trying to setup internet connection with my wireless card
Intel Wireless Pro/3945ABG and last Knoppix 5.3.1 DVD.
It seems card is detected, but I'm not able to get IP address from my router with DCHP enabled.
And still, I'm not able to ping any host even if I try to disable DHCP.
Below you can find printout of commands iwconfig, ifconfig (in case of attempt with DHCP enabled), and lsmod.
Please, help me! Thanks!

root@Knoppix:/# ifconfig
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:1058 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:1058 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:111592 (108.9 KiB) TX bytes:111592 (108.9 KiB)

root@Knoppix:/# iwconfig
lo no wireless extensions.

eth0 no wireless extensions.

wmaster0 no wireless extensions.

wlan0 IEEE 802.11g ESSID:myESSID
Mode:Managed Frequency:2.412 GHz Access Point: YYY
Bit Rate=54 Mb/s Tx-Power=27 dBm
Retry min limit:7 RTS thrff Fragment thr=2346 B
Encryption key:XXX (the same set on the router)
Link Quality=67/100 Signal level=-66 dBm Noise level=-127 dBm
Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0
Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0

root@Knoppix:/# lsmod | grep 45
iwl3945 95080 0
mac80211 133388 1 iwl3945
firmware_class 13824 2 iwl3945,pcmcia