right click and choose change read write mode.
or
remount read write.
I am trying to copy files to a USB drive and when I do it says: 'You cannot drop any items in a directory in which you do not have write permission.' When I right click in the USB folder and select properties and then the permissions tab it has 'can view and modify content' selected. Also, in advanced permissions, it has write entries selected. Can someone please shed some light on why I am unable to copy files? Thanks
right click and choose change read write mode.
or
remount read write.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99