-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: nosir, I don't like it

Originally Posted by
BrianX
Overall, I think Knoppix 6 is somewhat misconceived, and it might be a wise idea to split into production (v5) and experimental (v6) lines if Klaus can find the help to do it. Because this is not going to work for me as is, and I hope the bugs are going to be ironed out quickly.
I fear that 5.3.1 is the end of Knoppix as we have known it. I wish Klaus well on his new efforts, and continue to hold him in very high esteem for providing the world with a killer distro these last several years. Just wishing that some guru would come out with a slimmed down version of 5.3.1 so I could use the toram cheatcode. I tried myself, but my attempt was stillborn. So if anyone is willing, my request is that the files needed to open previous encrypted partitions are included. Throw in Wine and I'd be happy.
-tbobz
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 240-Pin DIMM
$145.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99