-
Senior Member
registered user
re password for root on Adriane
I too am looking and needing this.
So far here is my work-around:
I need root for Adriane mode.
I boot without a cheat code.
Select the Graphical option.
In the graphical option there is a root
terminal in the menu listings.
enter passwd
and enter your password twice
Without rebooting I get back into
Adriane and select shell
su
will ask for your pass word.
It will generate a root terminal
After this ALT F1 and ALT F2 will
switch between Adriane menu and
a root shell.
I expect most users will do this just for
the graphical section. Sorry I am
doing this from memory so ask if
what I say does not make sense.
I hope there is an easier solution
since I hate passwords when they
are not really serving a purpose.
Best Wishes
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99