Two comments:
Shouldn't that be knoppix 5.3.1?
Bad burn on dvd?
Greetings! I have knoppix 5.3 on DVD and the only way I can get it to load is by typing knoppix tesddvd. Everything checks out ok but it takes about thirty minutes to load the system. Is that normal? Am I missing something? If I hit enter I get a red message saying can not insert cdrom/knoppix modules clooplco cant allocate memory.
Is there something else I need to do?
Thanks in advance
Two comments:
Shouldn't that be knoppix 5.3.1?
Bad burn on dvd?
Yes I had the same problem but the fix was easy. I have been playing with knoppix off and on for some time, and have now gotten back on it. Surly enough, I ran into the same problems of not having the default booting, for that matter any of the images booting up as well.Originally Posted by Gemu
So what I have set up on my HD is a dual boot of Windows Xp and Knoppix 5.3.1. With the right amount of HD space already set, I had to reformat the side to where I was going to install knoppix. The problem was my knoppix would not boot up current when it was under the ext3 format. it works fine if you use the ext2 with a 1 GB swap.. try that and see if it works.![]()

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00