-
Junior Member
registered user
knoppix 5.3 won't boot in default mode
Greetings! I have knoppix 5.3 on DVD and the only way I can get it to load is by typing knoppix tesddvd. Everything checks out ok but it takes about thirty minutes to load the system. Is that normal? Am I missing something? If I hit enter I get a red message saying can not insert cdrom/knoppix modules clooplco cant allocate memory.
Is there something else I need to do?
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By Orion6 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2008, 04:49 AM
-
By kainalu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:11 PM
-
By rioswill in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:49 PM
-
By oliju in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2005, 06:35 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Lot (2) Yealink SIP-T46U 16-Line Gigabit IP Phone VoIP Desk Speakerphone
$119.49

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07