-
Acer Aspire
well I bought this new acer aspire laptop brand new it came with the preinstalled wvista and I want to install knoppix dvd, but when I booted it it says error file system and bla bla, also the booting is really slow.
I tried disabling the bios Sata option and no luck!
any help? I want to install either knoppix to the hard drive or make a partition?
Similar Threads
-
By msvistasucks in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2009, 06:28 PM
-
By atomicbluefish in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By ilprincipe1984 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By stevlev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
-
By linuxnoob19 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00

Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage TTL Logic IC Lot 174 Chips 7400 7441 Nixie Driver Sprague Storage Cases
$289.99