-
Junior Member
registered user
Latest version of Knoppix?
It was late I was getting upset and it was the same problem someone else in the forum was posting. It boots to a certain point then says 'Cannot find filesystem" and gives you a limited list of commands. It's not a new problem as I found post from 2005 with the same thing. But I really like Knoppix and the tools so I was upset because I bought two books with a total value of over $70 and neither of the disk would boot.
So what is the latest version number for Knoppix so I can assure I am using the latest version and I'll download it because after double checking both books with problematic CDs it did not give a version number...thanks in advance. It
Similar Threads
-
By msvistasucks in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2009, 06:28 PM
-
By atomicbluefish in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By ilprincipe1984 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By stevlev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
-
By linuxnoob19 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00