Greetings,
My internet name is Youbob (in general), and I'm new to knoppix. Well I have been using the 3.9 version off and on but never really took Linux very seriously.
Until now. Now I want to do some programing off form the windows OS's that I'm use to, along with works in blender 3d. So Not much to say about me.
I live in Washington I'll be going to college soon. but for now I'm getting know knoppix 5.3.1 DVD . I have it installed on my HD, and it works get.
However, I have a problem that I must address to my new acquaintances, that I can't change the time on the pc clock. It as for a SU password, and the one that I have works fine in the konsole, but not on any GUI prompt. How do I change that password so I can get in...
anyway thank you for having me I'll be in touch![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00