Hello!
I have currently a setup of windows Xp and Kubuntu 8.10 on my computer.
Kubuntu is usually great, but the KDE4 on the new version of Kubuntu is giving me problems (with resolution and stuff).
I want a poormans install because Kubuntu, on average, works great, but want a solid OS incase the kde goes on a fritz.
So I downloaded the following dvd iso of knoppix
KNOPPIX_V5.3.1DVD-2008-03-26-EN.iso
It is on my H: drive (/dev/sdb6) (ntfs drive, sorry, fat32 doesn't support files greater than 4gb)
So my question is this, what text do I enter in my kubuntu "menu.lst" to allow me a poor-mans install with out causing me to burn a dvd?
There is an article for such a procedure for windows, but since i already have kubuntu (and Grub) installed, can some just guide me what text to enter in my menu.lst file?
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Ryz

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01