-
Ok, here is the latest:
I downloaded and installed the Knoppix 5.1.1 CD version. That seems to be working on my D610 computer. The graphics screen comes up just fine and I can get started using KNOPPIX. Thanks for the heads up on this.
I still have the issue of not finding the KNOPPIX filesystem when I try to boot on my E6500. I was wondering (if it is truly having trouble finding the CD drive) if I could try and create Knoppix on a USB drive and that could possibly help my E6500? Am I just hoping for something that won't work? How do I get the Knoppix system to recognize my CD with the Knoppix filesystem? It can find and read the CD when it boots up to the boot screen, why can't it read it when Knoppix loads further down the line?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By thomania in forum German Forum
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-21-2009, 10:14 PM
-
By ngc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:37 PM
-
By yosibeck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By redss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 05:11 AM
-
By lothario in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00