-
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, ..."
I will have to try that and see what I can find out.
Meanwhile, I have some more questions and I was wondering if you could help?
1. Where do I go to find the FAQ that is referred to so that I can hopefully answer some of my questions myself without bothering everyone else? I apologize for being a newbie and not knowing what to do to be more self-sufficient.
2. If I look at the dmesg | grep hd (and sd) commands, what does it all mean? How do I refer to the drives that it finds?
3. How do I find the USB drive that I have put out there and how do I refer to it? I tried /dev/sda1 as I found in some other documentation and that seems to be my hard drive not my USB drive.
4. Did you see my other comment about my D610 computer and no graphics? How do I see the graphics? They are there, but only briefly and I don't know how to see it properly and to interact with it.
5. On the Knoppix site I see a CD iso image for 5.3.1. Why does everyone only refer to 5.1.1, but in special cases (like you said the remastered one from Alapha Systems) only then refer to the 5.3.1 version?
6. Where do I go to get the Alapha Systems remastered version of 5.3.1?
Thanks for the help and sorry about all of the questions.
Similar Threads
-
By thomania in forum German Forum
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-21-2009, 10:14 PM
-
By ngc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:37 PM
-
By yosibeck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By redss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 05:11 AM
-
By lothario in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00