The Adriane mode is great! Bravo on such a great project!
I just tested Knoppix 6.0 and have a couple of thoughts - although they may not be relevant since I don't use the Adriane mode myself.
Since the cli file-manager is MC, would it be better to use mcedit for the "notes" application, rather than nano as the default?
I could see a large amount of notes getting out of hand - how about a hierarchical setup - maybe just two-deep to start to keep it simple? Example, todo's, jobs, birthdays, bills, etc and notes contained inside those headings/directories/folders whatever. Or is the notes application more of a collection of stickies?
On a similar note, I wonder if one of my favorite cli applications, HNB or Hierarchical Notebook would be useful here? In addition to keeping notes organized, it also has a nice to-do / task manager that might work well with the voice synthesis? (ctrl-t for "task" and toggle ctrl-d for done/undone)
Elinks is great - although I also use it to browse the local filesystem, (elinks . or perhaps elinks / to start with. While I use elinks more as a web and local file browser, I tend to use Lynx on occasion too for very simple file management in the "F"ull menu, tag file(s), move/copy/delete etc. Both of these make nice simple local file browsers.
I'm blown away by Adriane. Keep up the good work Klaus!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00