I'm in the same situation. The release notes for 6.0 say you can save configurations, but saveconfig doesn't seem to be present. Any hints?
Thanks.
Hi there. I'm new to knoppix and would like to ask for your help. I'm trying to save my confiurations but i can't seem to find how yo udo it. I'm using knoppix 6. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.
I'm in the same situation. The release notes for 6.0 say you can save configurations, but saveconfig doesn't seem to be present. Any hints?
Thanks.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00