-
Boot and then No Boot
I downloaded and burned Knoppix 5.1.0. I put it in my Sony Vaio Desktop to retrieve files because my computer continuously restarts. Anyway, the CD worked at first, but when I clicked on the 2 Hard Disks that showed up, nothing happened. I tried zipping and emailing the hard disk but then the computer froze. I have to restart the computer and since then, the CD - and any following CDs I burned - does not work. Was the CD corrupt to begin with if I nothing happened when I clicked on the Hard Drives? Not sure where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you!
Similar Threads
-
By merrik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-17-2005, 12:11 AM
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By Particle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

11 Vintage Apple 3.5" Floppy Disc Label
$10.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99