Hey Guys.
I recently picked up the latest Knoppix, although I had 5.1.1 lying around
A while back, i set it up to boot 5.1.1 on my SD Card, and I redid it today and it worked fine
When using Knoppix 6.0, I select the option to boot with a flash drive, and it fails both on the GUI and via Command Prompt.
Anyone got an idea why it fails?
Tried on both my hp2133 and custom built PC

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari Antic Cd sound creator,Antic miniature golf,antic tournament checkers,more
$54.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29