-
Can't find the kernel
Hi Hal8000. Many thanks for coming in there to help out. Did you know that I had actually done this download, twice before, but this time.......this time it worked and when I rebooted I had Knoppix 5.1 clear and beautiful. I am amazed!
So this problem is well and truly solved. Only one fly in the ointment. I set up my e-mail and slotted some favourites into Konquerer. Changed the background to suit my taste. Thought right now. Lets save my config so that I do not have to do it all again. No way would knoppix let me save my config or make a persistent knoppix partition on the pen drive. Is there an answer to this I wonder? Many thanks though from one very happy bunny. Grandad Walt.
Similar Threads
-
By Stephen Grant Brown in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:16 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 12:01 AM
-
By ozone in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 03:15 PM
-
By aykuty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:16 AM
-
By fmarzocca in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99