Been playing around will this release and had no probs booting from cd.

Used the System Tools\Terminal Server to make a miniroot.gz etc. It does work but I see these error messages first:
Code:
insmod can't open '-f' : no such file or directry
insmod can't open '-f' : no such file or directry
insmod can't open '/modules/net/af_packet.*of' : no such file or directry
Works fine from nfs share on my test PC's .... except bcm4401.
Really fast from network, very impressive.

One major niggle for me, is that Terminal Server version only, fails with my PC fitted with Broadcom bcm4401 nic.
Noticed this on V5.3.1 but OK with V5.1.1.
Just get the same info as above plus:
Code:
Probing network device(s) handled by znet.ko.sh: can't access tty: job control turned off
..and then it halts.
I should point out that the probing code goes through all the network drivers, can see it scrolling through, it's just that znet is the last! I made a miniroot with ALL the drivers ticked at this stage.
Looked into this as best I could and found that b44.ko depends on mii & ssb, modinfo b44

Opened miniroot manually, b44 is definitely present. Can't find my notes but 0ssb.ko (or similarly named) is present & pretty sure 0mii.ko as well.
From a PC with an Intel nic and thus able to pxe boot, found that a mii directory exist but no mention of ssb.
I guess most of this is generated dynamically depending on hardware found.

Any ideas how to get this card to pxe, works fine from CD.

Regards,

Steve