-
Can't get Flashplayer 10 to work
Hello,
I'm a total Knoppix noob. I've been playing around with a 5.1 Live CD since my Vista crashed. I'm starting to get the hang of it through trial and error and much forum research.
I'm trying to get Flashplayer 10 to work with Iceweasel. I used one of the guides on the forum here to do an install from the tar.gz. file I downloaded from Adobe. The installer ran great through the command line from the installer script with no problems. When I go into About
lugins in Iceweasel I only see the java plugin, no flashplayer! I tried the same install for konqueror, no errors, but still no flash.
[edit] I have also tried copying the .so file to the appropriate folders with no results.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By ml2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
-
By zagloba in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:55 AM
-
By heffeque in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By kazbek007 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99