Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix 6.0 vs knoppix 6.01

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7

    knoppix 6.0 vs knoppix 6.01

    What the differences between 6.0 and 6.01?
    Because I don' t have any problems to boot 6.0 (without any cheatcode) but I need to use knoppix acpi=off nolapic with 6.01 to have a "normal" boot. If I don' t use the cheatcodes it hangs on second line and before hardware increasing green bar
    And the last question...is it possible to install to hd? I can' t use knoppix-installer or knx...
    Thanks
    Jose

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1

    Same issue

    6.0 has been faultless on the 5 PCs I've tried it on. I don't know what has changed in 6.01, but it is failing consistently exactly as you say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi picture

Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi

$135.00



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$62.95



Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW picture

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW

$94.99



Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS picture

Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS

$99.99



Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700 picture

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700

$121.99