6.0 has been faultless on the 5 PCs I've tried it on. I don't know what has changed in 6.01, but it is failing consistently exactly as you say.
What the differences between 6.0 and 6.01?
Because I don' t have any problems to boot 6.0 (without any cheatcode) but I need to use knoppix acpi=off nolapic with 6.01 to have a "normal" boot. If I don' t use the cheatcodes it hangs on second line and before hardware increasing green bar
And the last question...is it possible to install to hd? I can' t use knoppix-installer or knx...
Thanks
Jose
6.0 has been faultless on the 5 PCs I've tried it on. I don't know what has changed in 6.01, but it is failing consistently exactly as you say.

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
SK Hynix 32GB(1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V-R DDR4 ECC Memory RDIMM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$200.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98