-
Junior Member
registered user
Remastering knoppix 6.0.1 for spanish language
following zaphod remasterise knoppix 6.0.1 coments with the englinsh languaje knoppix.net and I have no problem, only in Nº 13 steep I have to change by:
cd /mnt-system && find . -size -10000k -type f -exec cp -p --parents '{}' /mnt/hda1/knx/master/ \;
I want to remasterise knoppix 6.0.1 to add spanish languaje, because only brings english and german
I made a precarius translate to spanish of files *.mo de ADRIANE and I got the most of the *.mo in spanish of Lxde and the rest of programs
I paste in:
/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/usr/share/locale/es/LC_MENSSAGES/
The problem is that I cant get knoppix start in spanish (knoppix lang=es) because when you start the menu, dialogues, and programs are in English
After a lot of failiure attemps I decided paste the *.mo files in spanish to /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/usr/share/locale/de/LC_MENSSAGES/ directory
I made a copy, restart the PC, wrote knoppix lang=de and Bingo!!! the programs and menu are in spanish and other things in german. I reboot the computer, put Adriane lang=de and bingo!!! Adriane is in spanish
My question is: Kowns some body what packages I have to install or what files I have to modify for add spanish languaje to knoppix 6.0.1?
finally: Zaphod, thanks for your prompt response, know that the message is an information or a warning and not a error, leaves me calmer
greetings......
Similar Threads
-
By cbismuth in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-09-2005, 01:41 PM
-
By sluce in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 12:15 AM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By hanx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:31 AM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-29-2003, 06:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11 SM-X133 8.7in Wi-Fi 4GB 64GB Gray Open Box
$120.00