Hello everybody
I'm new in Linux but I like. I am using for Knoppix 6.0.1 on my all laptops. In Office and In home. I had a problem that my older computer in my office (laptop) has not bootable with flashdisk. But I wanted both, to use knoppix, to have a persistent image and to keep my older windows xp software and records. I found a solution.
Here is the solution.
I downloaded Knoppix 6.0.1 live cd image from official Knoppix Web site. I open this iso with isomaster. I deleted KNOPPIX folder from this iso. I saved as diffrent name this small new iso. I burned it a cd with K3B. And I copied KNOPPIX folder of original knoppix iso folder to flash disk with all. I select boot from CdRom option of my computer bios option and I started. Computer started with Knoppix Cd and continue flash disk. Because of its own look for and find KNOPPIX folder automaticaly. Its my most important experince as now. I want to share this my first post of this forum.
Good luck.

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
SanDisk Optimus GX 7100 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD Heatsink
$150.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
PNY CS2340 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 Upgrade Kit SSD 7400/6100MB/s
$130.00