I feel like the guy long ago who loaded Lisp on his machine and then asked if this program did anything besides print T or NIL. I downloaded Knoppix v.6.0.1 and successfully burned the CD. Then I booted it in my PC (Alienware Area 51 M5700, dual P4's, 1G RAM) and everything seemed to be proceeding normally (all drivers, network, etc.) until eventually I ended up with a totally black screen with a little X in the middle that I could move around with my mouse. So now what? Does Knoppix actually do anything else? (Running for cover).

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01