-
What is Knoppix-Adriane?
I have used Knoppix here and there but not on a regular basis. I wanted to download the latest Knoppix and saw a regular Knoppix and Knoppix-with-Adriane. What is the difference?
Also, the last Knoppix I have downloaded was a DVD version (v 5.3.1). Now for the v6.0.1, I see only a CD choice. Does that mean there are less tools on the new version of Knoppix?
Does the new version of Knoppix include zenmap?
Thank you in advance for any info.
Similar Threads
-
By johnny5 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
-
By knoppix000019 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:29 AM
-
By vincent temmerman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:18 PM
-
By mastermind in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:57 PM
-
By AngryNAMEhasn'tbeentaken in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99