-
Knoppix Hd- Install
Thank you, rickenbacherus (May I call you Rick??)
You are wright, I better change my habits and learn the Linux from scratch! Which is actually not so easy for my 65-year old brain, but I think ist more fun too. I plan to install the "Debian distribution", and I thought it's kind of an easyer way to learn about it.
What I learned about Windows seems to be not enough, because I always used those graphic interfasces - I know how the files and directories are called and how to access them, but from linux I don't know.
Jex
Similar Threads
-
By fstephens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 07:57 AM
-
By zroiy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 09:00 AM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By wk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:17 PM
-
By jensen in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 07:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00