The Remastering wiki does not seem to address the creation of two compressed knoppix files (KNOPPIX and KNOPPIX2) that each ideally should not (as I believe) exceed the file size limit of fat32. To accomplish this on a reasonable basis, mkisofs is to be run splitting the files in two equal halves, listing the files to exclude in an exclude list. So I wonder, does anybody know about or happen to have the original exclude lists of Knoppix 5.11 (for some reason 5.31 will not start on my laptop, original or remastered)? If so they (the lists) would be nice to begin with when remastering. Since the main part of Knoppix seem to reside in /usr I experience it a bit tricky to sort or am I the only one to think so? I have found nil about this searching the forums.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00