-
Can't Access HDA1
This has probably been asked before, but I can't find the answer, and I have limited time to find the answer. I can't figure out how to access my hard drive's files. I keep trying to mount the Hard Drive (HDA1), but it gives me this error:
Unable to mount device
Error org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.UnknownFailure
I will probably need to use this bootable CD on some other computers also, but I don't have access to those computers yet. I don't know if there is something I am doing wrong, or maybe it's just my computer. My computer boots up just fine, but I can't access the drive from Knoppix. I am using the latest stable version of knoppix.
Is there something I should type in Terminal Emulator
? Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mikeadams in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:30 PM
-
By royston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By jimandjeanette in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99