The Remastering wiki does not seem to address the creation of two compressed knoppix files (KNOPPIX and KNOPPIX2) that each ideally should not (as I believe) exceed the file size limit of fat32. To accomplish this on a reasonable basis, mkisofs is to be run splitting the files in two equal halves, listing the files to exclude in an exclude list. So I wonder, does anybody know about or happen to have the original exclude lists of Knoppix 5.11 (for some reason 5.31 will not start on my laptop, original or remastered)? If so they (the lists) would be nice to begin with when remastering. Since the main part of Knoppix seem to reside in /usr I experience it a bit tricky to sort or am I the only one to think so? I have found nil about this searching the forums.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99