-
mount additional filesystems per default
HI.
I made a copy of the KNOPPIX directory on an USB stick, thus I can load this image by use of the boot option fromhd=/dev/sda1.
Now, I want to change the /etc/fstab file permanently, so that the knoppix system starts with additional filesystems as I will definie them
in /etc/fstab.
Where do I find the image file which is mounted here? Apparenttly, it is not KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX.
Can somebody please help me here?
Thanks!
Detlef
Similar Threads
-
By your_breakfast in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:18 AM
-
By calbee in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By walterw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 01:37 PM
-
By drewbradford in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:34 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99