-
What is the Wifi manager on the newest version of Knoppix?
Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't give you a version, but I'm pretty sure it's the newest. I had an older version (Couldn't tell you which version that was, either. Sorry.) which had KWiFiManager, or KWirelessmanager, I can't remember, but I don't know how to install KWirelessmanager with the files I downloaded. Is there some other way I could use WiFi on Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By finferflu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2006, 05:10 PM
-
By ang31-0f-d347h in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By andymadigan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:41 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99