-
installing knoppix to HD.. some problems.
Hey, I am trying to install knoppix to HD so it can write to my HD, because as of this moment, it says read only permissions. It is a 120gb sata NTFS drive. I try to run knoppix-installer and it says command not found, I try qtparted, nothing found. Even with Sudo. I can't remember what version of knoppix I am using, is their a way to find out? I am a beginner at Linux slowly learning.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By systemservices in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:30 PM
-
By Presently42 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 34
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:44 AM
-
By Japo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By voldemort_b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 09:47 PM
-
By Drewby in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01