How many money? I am include all your soft in KNOPPIX 5.1.1 or later. Please send you offer. E-mail: [email protected]. Please indicate all your settings.
The Best regards, nicholas
I'm looking for a Knoppix guru who would be willing to remaster Knoppix v5.1.1 to include 7zip. You post the ISO somewhere that I can download it and I'll pay you via Paypal.
Please reply with your cost.
Thanks.
How many money? I am include all your soft in KNOPPIX 5.1.1 or later. Please send you offer. E-mail: [email protected]. Please indicate all your settings.
The Best regards, nicholas
Resolved. Thanks to those who responded!

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46