i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?
I am a new user with the same problem as above. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!Originally Posted by phillip1882
I am a new user with the following problem. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99