-
text too large
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?
-
Re: text too large

Originally Posted by
phillip1882
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?
I am a new user with the same problem as above. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!
-
Text Font Size too large
I am a new user with the following problem. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!
Similar Threads
-
By Wollongong in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
-
By goudiemark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 12:57 AM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By paparush in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 04:53 PM
-
By dunbar in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB4-12-MH1 DDR4 ECC RDIMM M393A8G40BB4-CWECO
$650.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$229.50

(LOT OF 6) Samsung 16GB PC5-44800 DDR5-5600B 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory
$1050.00

Samsung Lenovo 46W0831 192GB lot of 12 16GB DDR4 truDDR4 ECC Reg PC4-2400T RAM
$1049.79

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT 8 SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 2Rx4 PC4-2400T RB2 ECC RDIMM Server RAM HMA84GR7AFR4N
$1599.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

16GB SK Hynix HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4 PC4-2133P RDIMM Server Memory
$69.99