-
text too large
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?
-
Re: text too large

Originally Posted by
phillip1882
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?
I am a new user with the same problem as above. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!
-
Text Font Size too large
I am a new user with the following problem. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!
Similar Threads
-
By Wollongong in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
-
By goudiemark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 12:57 AM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By paparush in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 04:53 PM
-
By dunbar in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2697v2 ( E5-2697 v2) SR19H - 2.7GHz 12 Core LGA2011
$35.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00