-
Having some problems running gparted - I'm trying to use the graphical installer, and while it offers to run gparted, it doesn't do it.
I ran across that too and found out that gparted is not installed. It works once you install it but I'm still having trouble with picking a particular partition. It wants the whole hard drive. I did install to a flash drive successfully but I can't get it to save settings.
Similar Threads
-
By ReuvenNY in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2005, 03:36 AM
-
By A.I.M. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:17 AM
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By snakerbat in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:26 AM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00