-
Ok, from looking at the help file on the install knoppix to hard drive choice I made unallocated space on my hard drive and it made a reiser partition on hda4 from choosing automatic partitioning. It seems to work but it did make me a little nervous choosing automatic partitioning. I started gparted and looked at what it did before committing. I still haven't figured out the flash drive yet. I'll update,
Similar Threads
-
By ReuvenNY in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2005, 03:36 AM
-
By A.I.M. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:17 AM
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By snakerbat in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:26 AM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$221.00