Hello everybody
I'm new in Linux but I like. I am using for Knoppix 6.0.1 on my all laptops. In Office and In home. I had a problem that my older computer in my office (laptop) has not bootable with flashdisk. But I wanted both, to use knoppix, to have a persistent image and to keep my older windows xp software and records. I found a solution.
Here is the solution.
I downloaded Knoppix 6.0.1 live cd image from official Knoppix Web site. I open this iso with isomaster. I deleted KNOPPIX folder from this iso. I saved as diffrent name this small new iso. I burned it a cd with K3B. And I copied KNOPPIX folder of original knoppix iso folder to flash disk with all. I select boot from CdRom option of my computer bios option and I started. Computer started with Knoppix Cd and continue flash disk. Because of its own look for and find KNOPPIX folder automaticaly. Its my most important experince as now. I want to share this my first post of this forum.
Good luck.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Micron 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T-SA1-11 / 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$28.00
Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99