You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!Originally Posted by rspiteri
Good luck,
D.
I installed Knoppix on my flash disk and at the beginning it asked me that there is no file to save changes to. So i inputted 200MB for the file to be created (as told by the screen instructions). However no knoppix-data.img was created on the usb disk and no changes are being made to disk.
Did I miss something? Please help...
You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!Originally Posted by rspiteri
Good luck,
D.
Thanks. Found out what the problem was... I forgot to specify the letter indicating what the numbers refer to... i.e. Megabytes...
Once again, thanks for your reply...![]()

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95