-
knoppix-data.img problem
I installed Knoppix on my flash disk and at the beginning it asked me that there is no file to save changes to. So i inputted 200MB for the file to be created (as told by the screen instructions). However no knoppix-data.img was created on the usb disk and no changes are being made to disk.
Did I miss something? Please help...
-
Re: knoppix-data.img problem

Originally Posted by
rspiteri
However no knoppix-data.img was created on the usb disk and no changes are being made to disk.
Did I miss something?
You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!
Good luck,
D.
-
Thanks. Found out what the problem was... I forgot to specify the letter indicating what the numbers refer to... i.e. Megabytes...
Once again, thanks for your reply...
Similar Threads
-
By robmillard in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-04-2006, 08:58 PM
-
By dannax in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 07:04 PM
-
By bradleyko in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 05:00 PM
-
By ldp in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 09:47 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz X2YH1K-MIE
$150.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00