You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!Originally Posted by rspiteri
Good luck,
D.
I installed Knoppix on my flash disk and at the beginning it asked me that there is no file to save changes to. So i inputted 200MB for the file to be created (as told by the screen instructions). However no knoppix-data.img was created on the usb disk and no changes are being made to disk.
Did I miss something? Please help...
You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!Originally Posted by rspiteri
Good luck,
D.
Thanks. Found out what the problem was... I forgot to specify the letter indicating what the numbers refer to... i.e. Megabytes...
Once again, thanks for your reply...![]()

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99
DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00
Vintage Retro IBM Model F XT 5Pin DIN Mechanical Clicky PC Keyboard Clean
$129.00
Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99