You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!Originally Posted by rspiteri
Good luck,
D.
I installed Knoppix on my flash disk and at the beginning it asked me that there is no file to save changes to. So i inputted 200MB for the file to be created (as told by the screen instructions). However no knoppix-data.img was created on the usb disk and no changes are being made to disk.
Did I miss something? Please help...
You were possibly too slow in entering your numbers and so it ignored them. I found I had to have my answer ready in my head before it asked the question and I had to start typing as quickly as possible!Originally Posted by rspiteri
Good luck,
D.
Thanks. Found out what the problem was... I forgot to specify the letter indicating what the numbers refer to... i.e. Megabytes...
Once again, thanks for your reply...![]()

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI Barebone CTO GPU Server 2x Heatsinks 2x 1600W PSU
$319.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00