-
Knoppix 6.0 (asus N10) Local HDD issue...
I've recently created a live cd of knoppix 6 and installed to a 2GB SD media card. So far everything has worked just about flawlessly, except when I make it persistent, for some reason I can no longer access my local HDD; it gives me the err msg "org.freedesktop.hal.device.volume.unknownfail ure" unable to mount device, after I reboot. It does not give this error with the live disk or if I don't create a save file. I've gone through some authorization but still have not had any luck. halp plz
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:46 AM
-
By Viveck in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-04-2007, 05:14 PM
-
By blahzik in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By misterp in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 03:34 AM
-
By cookiepuss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
$190.00